The bias colors of our jerseys are of a certain standard and vary in size.
OUR BINDING COLORS ACCORDING TO THE SIZES
XXS: NAR FLOWER
M: TURQUOISE-YELLOW (Yellow or turquoise bias are used in some colors.)
L: SAX BLUE
XL: BENETTON GREEN
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS TERICOTONE TOOL
One of the most preferred surgical teams. Grays Terikoton Çizgi Medikal 's trademark registered design. The design is custom made for both men and women. Dr.Greys Terikoton teams can be used easily by doctors, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives and other healthcare professionals. Dr.Greys Terikoton team is more preferred in indoor units and in the summer due to its thin fabric. Suits are produced in size options XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL. Dr. Greys Terikoton suits are available in 24 colors.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS TERİKOTON TEAM
- Dr.Greys Terikoton model is a set consisting of 2 pieces in a row.
- The upper and lower parts are made of the same color and fabric.
- It is manufactured from Terikoton fabric which does not sweat.
- Dr. Grays Terikoton team's upper collar resembles the V shape, it has a low sleeve with no arm groove and a one-arm sleeve (japone sleeve)
- Behind the upper collar part is a color bias opposite to the color of the jersey.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- There are 3 pockets at the bottom, 2 of which are front pocket and 1 at the back, wallet pocket.
- The bottom is in the form of a classic-cut trouser leg.
- The bottom is elastic and has adjustable laces. Lacing color may vary.
INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS TERICOTONE SUIT FABRIC
- Dr. Grays Terikoton fabric is woven in appropriate proportion from cotton and polyester.
- Terikoton is a very light and thin fabric.
- Made with tericoton fabric. Grays jerseys can be washed in the washing machine up to 40 degrees. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- Dr. The iron of the Grays Terikoton team should be ironed with a warm iron at medium temperature or a cotton or polyester setting if available.