PATTERNED ALPAKA SINGLE SUPERIOR GENERAL AREAS OF USE
Line as medical, nurse uniforms patterned after widespread use in the US and European countries, we expect widely used in Turkey. As one of the firsts, our company, which produces patterned jersey, aims to appeal to wider audiences. Dr. This product, which is a Grays Model, is manufactured exclusively for our customers by our company. Our brand registered design, Dr. These Grays Model products are mostly used in special units (child polyclinics, cardiology service, oncology service, chemotherapy units, emergency, operating room employees) by healthcare personnel and teachers in kindergartens. In addition, the fact that single tops are patterned is effective in providing morale and motivation in featured units. Single tops are produced in size options like XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL. Patterned Alpaca Grays Single Tops have 6 pattern types.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT PATTERNED GRAYS ALPAKA TEK TOP
• The patterned Grays' upper collar resembles the V shape, it has a low (japone sleeve) sleeve with no arm groove and an arm with a body.
• Behind the collar is a matching bias with the color of the jersey.
• There are slits on the edges of the upper part.
• There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
INFORMATION ABOUT PATTERNED GRAYS ALPAKA SINGLE SUPERIOR FABRIC
• Patterned Grays Alpaca TEK Superior fabric is woven from viscose and polyester in proportion.
• Patterned Grays jerseys made of Alpaca fabric can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
• The patterned Grays Alpaca Single Superior iron should be ironed with a medium-warm iron or cotton or polyester setting if available.
VIDEO CLIP OF PATTERNED DR GREYS MODEL