MEN MAIN COLLAR ALPAKA VISITING GownS GENERAL USAGE AREAS
If you are bored with your apron that resembles classic jacket cuts, using the Hakim Yaka Alpaca Vizit Apron, which is produced by Çizgi Medical, may be an ideal choice for you. Because the use of the dominant collar completes the elegance of clothes that do not have to tie, as well as a detail that creates charisma in gowns. Hakim Yaka Alpaka Vizit Apron is generally used by doctors, dentists, nurses, anesthesia technicians, laboratory and x-ray workers, midwives, veterinarians, health managers and health trainees. Hakim Yaka Alpaca Vizit Apron can be preferred easily in both summer and winter seasons. Men's Judge Collar Alpaca Visiting Aprons XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL size options are produced.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT MEN'S JUDGE COLLAR ALPAKA VISITING Gown
- Men's Judge Collar Visiting Apron is made of alpaca fabric.
- The color of the visit apron is monochrome and white.
- The collar of the apron is in the form of a dominant collar.
- There are 3 pockets on the apron; one on the upper left and two on the lower skirt.
- The front part is made of snap fasteners that make it easy to wear and remove.
- The gown is sewn with a classic sleeve cut and has long sleeves.
- There is a belt that extends from the waist level of the back to the edge seams.
- The back of the apron has a slash.
INFORMATION ON MEN'S JUDGE COLLAR ALPAKA VISITING GOWN FABRIC
- Men's Judge Collar Viscose Apron is woven from polyester and viscose.
- The iron on the apron should be ironed with a medium temperature warm iron or, if available, with a polyester and viscose setting.
- Judge Collar Alpaca Vizit Apron can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- Do not wash your white aprons with your colorful uniforms and clothes.