MALE JUDGE COLLAR LABORATORY BIB (ALPAKA) GENERAL USAGE AREAS
If you are tired of your apron that resembles classic jacket cuts, using Hakim Medikal Collar Apron Lab Coat, which is produced by Çizgi Medikal, can be an ideal choice for you. Because the use of the dominant collar completes the elegance in clothes that are not obliged to tie, and it is a detail that creates charisma in aprons. Hakim Yaka Alpaka Lab Coat is generally used by the healthcare staff laboratory, x-ray workers, doctors, dentists, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives, veterinarians, healthcare administrators and healthcare interns. Hakim Yaka Alpaca Lab Coat can be preferred both in summer and winter. Male Judge Collar Alpaca Laboratory Aprons are produced in XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL size options.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT MALE JUDGE YAKA ALPAKA LABORATORY APRON
- Male Judge Collar Lab Coat is made of alpaca fabric.
- The lab coat is single color and white.
- The collar part of the apron is dominant collar.
- The apron is short in size.
- There are 3 pockets on the apron; one is in the upper left part and the other is in the lower skirt.
- The front is made of snap fasteners that make it easy to put on and take off.
- The apron is sewn with a classic sleeve and long sleeves.
- The back has a belt that extends from waist level to the edge seams.
INFORMATION ABOUT MALE JUDGE YAKA ALPAKA LABORATORY APRON FABRIC
- Male Judge Collar Lab Coat is woven from a suitable proportion of polyester and viscose.
- The iron of the apron should be ironed with a medium warm iron or polyester and viscose adjustment if available.
- Hakim Yaka Alpaka Laboratory Apron can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- Do not wash your white aprons with colored jerseys and clothes.
MEN JUDGE COLLAR LABORATORY BIB VIDEO CLIP