GENERAL USE AREAS OF PATTERNED ALPAKA NURSING FORM
Line as Medical, patterned uniforms of nurses, after widespread use in the US and European countries, we expect widely used in Turkey. As one of the first, our company produces patterned form and aims to appeal to a wider audience. Dr. This product, which is Grays Model, is manufactured by our company specially for our customers. Our brand registered design is Dr. Grays Model These products are used by health personnel and kindergartens in more featured units (child policlinics, cardiology service, oncology service, chemotherapy units, emergency, operating room workers). In addition, the upper bodies of the teams with patterned feature is effective in providing morale and motivation. Teams are available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL sizes. Patterned Alpaca Grays There are 6 pattern types of teams.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT PATTERNED GRASS ALPAKA TOOL
- Patterned Pattern The Alpaca Team model is a set of 2 parts.
- The upper part is patterned. The lower part is compatible with the pattern at the top.
- Patterned Grays The top collar part of the suit resembles V-shape, with a sleeve-free, low-arm (japone-arm) arm.
- It is compatible with the color of the jersey behind the upper collar.
- There are slits on the edges of the upper part.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- At the bottom, there are 2 pocket pockets, 1 pocket wallet pocket and 3 pocket pockets.
- The lower part is classic cut trousers.
- The lower part is rubbery and has the same color as the adjustable lace and the upper part. This way, the tool shows a stylish stance.
KNOWLEDGE WITH PATTERNED GRAY ALPAKA TEAM
- Patterned Gradient Alpaka The fabric of the suit is suitably woven from viscose and polyester.
- Patterned Grays jerseys manufactured with Alpaca fabric can be washed up to 40 degrees in washing machine. Over 40 degree washes are not recommended.
- Patterned Pattern Alpaka The iron from the tool should be ironed with warm iron at medium temperature or cotton or polyester setting, if available.
THE VIDEO CLIENT OF THE PATTERN DR DR.