GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS MODEL TERICOTON FABRIC
One of the most preferred teams of Çizgi Medikal is the registered trademark . The Grays Model Surgical Kit is now available in custom colors.
Designed specifically for both men and women, Dr. Greys Terikoton sets can be used by doctors, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives and other health personnel. Dr. Greys Terikoton team is preferred in closed units and summer months due to its thin fabric. Dr. Grays Surgical tools can now be selected as top and bottom different sizes as well as combined colors. Combined colors with Dr. Grays Model Surgical Team can be preferred with 10 different top color models and 6 different trouser colors in this category.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS MODEL TERICOTON FABRIC
- Dr. Greys Terikoton model is a combined set consisting of 2 pieces upside down.
- The upper and lower parts can be of different colors or can be selected in the same colors. The fabrics are thin (tericoton) fabric.
- It is made of Tericoton fabric which does not sweat.
- Dr. Grays Terikoton team's top collar resembles a V-shape, no arm play, arm with a body with a low arm (japone arm-bat arm)
- Behind the top collar is a contrasting color tape.
- There are 3 pockets on the top, 2 on the skirt and 1 on the chest.
- There are 3 pockets at the bottom, 2 of which are at the front and one at the back.
- Bottom section is in the form of classic trousers.
- The bottom is elastic and has the same color as the top bead color with the adjustable lace. In this way, the team exhibits an elegant posture.
INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS MODEL FABRIC
- Dr. The fabric of the Grays Terikoton suit is woven from cotton and polyester in an appropriate ratio.
- Terikoton is a kind of very light and thin fabric.
- Manufactured with tericotone fabric. Grays can be washed in the washing machine up to 40 degrees. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- Dr. The Grays Terikoton iron should be ironed with a medium temperature warm iron or cotton or polyester setting, if any.