DR.GREYS MODEL COMBINED SURGICAL TOOL GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT TERICOTON FABRIC
Among the most preferred teams of Çizgi Medikal is the registered trademark . The Grays Model Surgical Team now comes with personalized colors.
Designed specifically for both men and women, Dr.Greys Terikoton can be used by doctors, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives and other health personnel. Dr.Greys Terikoton is preferred for indoor units and summer months due to its fine fabric. Dr. Grays Surgical kits can now be selected as different sizes for upper and lower side as well as combined colors. Together with the colors that can be combined Grays Model Surgical Team, this category can be preferred with 10 different top color models and 6 different pants.
DR.GREYS MODEL COMBINED SURGICAL TOOL TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT TERICOTONE FABRIC
- The Dr.Greys Terikoton model is a combination of 2 parts.
- The lower and upper parts can be in different colors or in the same colors. Fabrics are thin (terikoton) fabric.
- It is made of Terikoton fabric.
- Dr. The top collar part of the Grays Terikoton suit resembles V shape, with no sleeve and a low arm (japone arm-bat arm)
- The color of the upper collar is opposite to the color of the uniform.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- At the bottom, there are 2 pocket pockets, 1 pocket wallet pocket and 3 pocket pockets.
- The lower part is classic cut trousers.
- The lower part is rubbery and has the same color as the finish in the upper part with an adjustable tie. This way, the tool shows a stylish stance.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMBINED SURGICAL TEAM FABRIC WITH DR.GREYS MODEL
- Dr. The fabric of the Grays Terikoton suit was woven from cotton and polyester in appropriate proportion.
- Terikoton is a very light and thin fabric.
- Made with terikoton fabric Grays can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Over 40 degree washes are not recommended.
- Dr. The Iron Terikoton team's iron should be ironed with warm iron at medium temperature, or cotton or polyester, if available.