GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS TERIKOTON TEAM
One of the most preferred surgical teams. Grays Terikoton is the trademark registered design of Çizgi Medikal. The design is made for both men and women. Dr. Greys Terikoton teams can easily be used by doctors, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives and other health personnel. Dr. Greys Terikoton team is preferred in closed units and summer months due to its thin fabric. Sets are available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL sizes. Dr. Greys Terikoton sets are available in 24 colors.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS TERICOTON TEAM
- Dr. Greys Terikoton model is a set of 2 pieces upside down.
- The upper and lower parts are made of the same color and fabric.
- It is made of Tericoton fabric which does not sweat.
- Dr. Grays Terikoton team's top collar resembles a V-shape, without arm play, with a sleeve that comes out of the body with one arm (japone arm)
- Behind the top collar is a contrasting color tape.
- There are 3 pockets on the top, 2 on the skirt and 1 on the chest.
- There are 3 pockets at the bottom, 2 of which are at the front and one at the back.
- Bottom section is in the form of classic trousers.
- The lower part is elastic and has adjustable laces. Lacing color may vary.
INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS TERICOTON TEAM FABRIC
- Dr. The fabric of the Grays Terikoton suit is woven from cotton and polyester in an appropriate ratio.
- Terikoton is a kind of very light and thin fabric.
- Manufactured with tericotone fabric. Grays can be washed in the washing machine up to 40 degrees. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- Dr. The Grays Terikoton iron should be ironed with a medium temperature warm iron or cotton or polyester setting, if any.