GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS (ALPAKA) TEAM
One of the most preferred surgical teams. Grays Alpaka is the trademark registered design of Çizgi Medikal. The design is made for both men and women. Dr. Greys Alpaka teams can be used easily by doctors, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives and other health personnel. Dr. Greys Alpaka team can be used both in summer and winter. Sets are available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL sizes. Dr.Grey Alpaca teams are available in a variety of colors.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS ALPAKA TEAM
- Dr. Greys Alpaca model is a set of 2 parts upside down.
- The upper and lower parts are made of the same color and fabric.
- It is made of non-sweat Alpaca fabric.
- Dr. Grays Alpaca's top collar is reminiscent of the V-shape, with no arm play, one sleeve with one sleeve (japone arm)
- Behind the top collar is a contrasting color tape.
- There are 3 pockets on the top, 2 on the skirt and 1 on the chest.
- There are 3 pockets at the bottom, 2 of which are at the front and one at the back.
- Bottom section is in the form of classic trousers.
- The lower part is elastic and has adjustable laces. Lacing color may vary.
INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS TERICOTON TEAM FABRIC
Dr. Grays Alpaca team is woven from a suitable mixture of polyester and viscose.
Alpaca is a kind of fabric used both in summer and winter.
- Dr. Grays Alpaca tool should be ironed with a medium-temperature warm iron or, if available, with a polyester and viscose setting.
- Dr. Grays can be washed up to 40 degrees in the Alpaca suit washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
DR GRAYS ALPAKA SURGICAL TEAM VIDEO CLIPS