SINGLE TOP, MALE CLASSIC COLLAR JACKET TYPE (ALPAKA FABRIC) GENERAL USAGE AREAS
The teams, which look like classic jacket cuts, seem to continue to be indispensable for healthcare workers even after many years. Male employees who want to have a charismatic look can easily choose the classic collar. Single Top Male Classic collar Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) is generally used by doctors, dentists, nurses, anesthesia technicians, laboratory and x-ray workers and veterinarians. Single Top Men's Classic Collar Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) can be preferred both in summer and winter. Single Top Men's Classic Collar Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) It is produced in size XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ON SINGLE TOP MEN CLASSIC COLLAR JACKET TYPE (ALPAKA FABRIC)
- Single Top, Men's Classic collar Jacket Type is made of alpaca fabric.
- It is white and dark blue.
- The collar part resembles the jacket collar.
- The upper body has snaps and the collar is in the form of a classic collar.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- It is sewn with a classic sleeve and short sleeves.
- There is a belt between the side seams at the back of the waist.
INFORMATION ON SINGLE TOP LADIES CLASSIC COLLAR JACKET TYPE (ALPAKA FABRIC) FABRIC
- Single Top, Men's Classic Collar Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) is woven from an appropriate proportion of polyester and viscose.
- The iron should be ironed with a warm iron at medium temperature or a polyester and viscose setting if available.
- Single Top, Male Classic Collar Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
VIDEO OF THE PRODUCT