SINGLE UPPER, CLASSIC COLLAR JACKET TYPE (ALPAKA FABRIC) GENERAL USAGE AREAS
Teams that resemble classic jacket cuts will continue to be indispensable for healthcare workers even after years. Male employees who want to have a charismatic look can easily choose the classic collar. Single Top Male Classic collar Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) is generally used by doctors, dentists, nurses, anesthesia technicians, laboratory and x-ray workers and veterinarians. Single Top Men's Classic Lapel Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) can be preferred both in summer and winter season. Single Top Men's Classic Lapel Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL size options are produced.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT SINGLE UPPER CLASSIC COLLAR JACKET TYPE (ALPAKA FABRIC)
- Single Top, Male Classic collar Jacket Type is made of alpaca fabric.
- Available in white and navy blue.
- The collar part resembles the jacket collar.
- The upper body is snapped and has a classic collar.
- There are 3 pockets on the top, 2 on the skirt and 1 on the chest.
- It is sewn with classic sleeve section and has short sleeves.
- There is a belt between the side seams at the waist level at the back.
INFORMATION ON SINGLE WOMEN CLASSIC COLLAR JACKET TYPE (ALPAKA FABRIC) FABRIC
- Single Top, Men's Classic Collar Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) is woven from a suitable ratio of polyester and viscose.
- The iron should be ironed with a medium temperature warm iron or polyester and viscose setting, if any.
- Single Top, Male Classic Collar Jacket Type (Alpaca Fabric) can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.