W COLLAR, TOP WHITE, LOWER NAVY BLUE TEAM (ALPAKA) GENERAL USAGE AREAS
Produced with a line medical quality, the suit is made of alpaca fabric. W collar form looks very elegant due to its aesthetic cut. It can be used by team nurses, doctors, dentists, laboratory and x-ray workers, operating room workers, or specialist units. The suit can be used both in summer and winter. The upper body is white and the lower body is dark blue. The size range of the suit is XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT W COLLAR, TOP WHITE, LOWER NAVY TEAM (ALPAKA)
- It is made of Alpaca fabric.
- It is a suit consisting of 2 parts as top and bottom.
- The collar of the upper body resembles the W shape.
- The upper body white trousers are dark blue.
- The sleeves of the team are false and short.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- There are slits on the skirt of the upper part.
- It has 3 pockets, 2 of which are at the bottom, a bag pocket at the front and 1 at the back.
- The bottom is in the form of a classic-cut trouser leg.
- The bottom is elastic and has an adjustable lacing.
INFORMATION ON THE FABRIC OF W COLLAR, TOP WHITE, LOWER NAVY BLUE
- The suit is made of alpaca fabric.
- W Neck, Top White, Bottom Navy Blue Suit (Alpaca) It is woven from an appropriate proportion of polyester and viscose.
- The iron of the tool should be ironed with a warm iron at medium temperature or a polyester and viscose setting if available.
- W Collar, Top White, Bottom Navy Blue Suit (Alpaca) can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.