V GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT SURGICAL COLLAR, UP WHITE, LOWER Navy Blue (ALPAKA)
V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Dark Blue Team Line Medical is manufactured with quality and assurance. The product is produced for both men and women. V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue Teams general use area doctors, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives, veterinarians, other health personnel, but also can be used as industrial workers' clothing and cook's clothing. V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue Suit can be used both in summer and in winter. The teams are available in 7 sizes. Available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL sizes.
V TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT SURGICAL COLLAR, UPPER WHITE, LOWER Navy Blue (ALPAKA)
- V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue Set model is a set consisting of 2 pieces as top and bottom.
- The upper and lower parts are made of the same fabric.
- The upper part is white and the lower part is navy blue.
- It is made of Alpaca fabric.
- V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue V-shape is obtained from robes by overlapping 2 separate parts in the upper part of the tool. The collar and rear neck of the robes are surrounded by moldings.
- There are 3 pockets on the top, 2 on the skirt and 1 on the chest.
- It is made of one piece of fabric at the top of the back.
- V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue The sleeves of the set are then sewn into the short sleeve.
- There is a slit on the skirts of the upper part.
- There are 3 pockets at the bottom, 2 of which are at the front and one at the back.
- Bottom section is in the form of classic trousers.
- Bottom is rubber and has adjustable laces.
V SURGICAL COLLAR UPPER WHITE LOWER Navy CLOTH
- V Surgical Collar, Top White, Bottom Navy Blue Team woven from a suitable mixture of polyester and viscose.
- Alpaca is a kind of fabric used both in summer and winter.
- V Surgical Collar, Top White, Bottom Navy Blue suit can be washed in washing machine up to 40 degrees. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- V Surgical Collar, Upper White, Bottom Navy Blue Set should be ironed with a medium temperature warm iron or polyester and viscose setting, if any.