GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT SURGICAL COLLAR, TOP WHITE, LOWER NAVY TEAM (ALPAKA)
V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue Team Çizgi Medikal is manufactured with quality and assurance. The product is produced for both men and women. V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue Sets can be used as industrial workers 'and cooks' clothing, although the general usage area is doctor, nurse, anesthesia technicians, midwives, veterinarians and other healthcare personnel. V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue Suit can be used both in summer and winter. There are 7 size ranges in the suits. It is produced in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL sizes.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT V SURGICAL COLLAR, TOP WHITE, LOWER NAVY TEAM (ALPAKA)
- V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue Suit model is a suit consisting of 2 parts as top and bottom.
- The lower and upper parts are made of the same fabric.
- The upper part is white and the lower part is dark blue.
- It is made of Alpaca fabric.
- V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue Team V shape is obtained from the yokes by overlapping 2 separate parts at the top. Collar parts and back nape parts of the yokes are surrounded by moldings.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- It is made of a single piece of fabric on the back.
- V Surgical Collar Top White Bottom Navy Blue The sleeves of the team are sewn as short sleeves.
- There are slits on the skirt of the upper part.
- It has 3 pockets, 2 of which are at the bottom, a bag pocket at the front and 1 at the back.
- The bottom is in the form of a classic-cut trouser leg.
- The bottom is elastic and has an adjustable lacing.
INFORMATION ON THE FABRIC OF V SURGICAL COLLAR UPPER WHITE LOWER NAVY BLUE TEAM
- V Surgical Collar, Top White, Bottom Navy Blue Suit is woven from a suitable proportion of polyester and viscose.
- Alpaca is a type of fabric used both in summer and winter.
- V Surgical Collar, Top White, Bottom Navy Blue Suit can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- The V Surgical Collar, Top White, Bottom Navy Blue Suit should be ironed with a medium warm iron or polyester and viscose adjustment if available.