GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT V SURGICAL COLLAR
V Surgical Collar sets are manufactured with Çizgi Medikal quality and assurance. The product is produced for both women and men. V Although the general usage area of surgical collars are doctors, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives, veterinarians and other health personnel, they can also be used as industrial worker clothes and cook clothes. The thinness of the V Surgical Collar suit fabric enables it to be preferred in closed units and in the summer months. There are 7 size ranges in the suits. It is produced in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL sizes. V Surgical Collar sets are available in 17 colors.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT V SURGICAL COLLAR
- V Surgical Collar model is a set consisting of 2 parts, upper and lower.
- The upper and lower parts are made of the same color and the same fabric.
- It is manufactured from Terikoton fabric which does not sweat.
- V V shape is obtained from the yokes by overlapping 2 separate pieces on the upper part of the surgical collar suit. Collar parts and back nape parts of the yokes are surrounded by moldings.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt and 1 in the chest.
- It is made of a single piece of fabric on the back.
- V Surgical collar team's arms are sewn as short-sleeved short sleeves.
- There are slits on the skirt of the upper part.
- There are 3 pockets at the bottom, 2 of which are front pocket and 1 at the back, wallet pocket.
- The bottom is in the form of a classic-cut trouser leg.
- The bottom is elastic and has an adjustable lacing.
INFORMATION ON THE FABRIC OF THE V SURGICAL COLLAR
The fabric of the 1- V Surgical Collar suit is woven in appropriate proportion from cotton and polyester.
2- Tericoton is a very light and thin fabric.
3- V Surgical Collar jerseys produced with tericoton fabric can be washed in the washing machine up to 40 degrees. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
The iron of 4- V Surgical Collar should be ironed with warm iron at medium temperature or cotton or polyester setting if available.