GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT EMBROIDERY DR.GREYS TOOL
One of the most preferred surgical teams. Grays Embroidered Line is a trademark registered design of Medikal. The design is custom made for both men and women. Dr.Greys Embroidered teams can be easily used by doctors, nurses, anesthesia technicians, midwives and other healthcare professionals. Due to its thin fabric, Dr. Greys Embroidered suit is preferred in closed units and in the summer months. Suits are produced in size options XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT EMBROIDERED DR.GREYS TOOL
- Dr.Greys model is a set consisting of 2 pieces in a row.
- The upper and lower parts are made of the same color and fabric.
- It is made of non-sweating fabric.
- Dr. Grays team's upper collar resembles a V-shape, with no armholes, low sleeves with one arm raised to the body (japone sleeve)
- Behind the upper collar part is a color bias opposite to the color of the jersey.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- It has 3 pockets, 2 of which are at the bottom, a bag pocket at the front and 1 at the back.
- The bottom is in the form of a classic-cut trouser leg.
- The bottom is elastic and has adjustable laces. Laces can be varied with EMBROIDERY .
- Our products are Unisex.
INFORMATION ABOUT DR.GREYS TOOL FABRIC
- Dr. The fabric of the Grays Embroidered suit is woven in appropriate proportion from cotton and polyester.
- It is a very light and thin fabric.
- made with fabric. Grays jerseys can be washed in the washing machine up to 40 degrees. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- Dr. The iron of the Grays team should be ironed with a medium warm iron or cotton or polyester setting if available.