PATTERNED GRAYS TERICOTONE TOOL GENERAL USAGE AREAS
Line as Medical, patterned uniforms of nurses, after widespread use in the US and European countries, we expect widely used in Turkey. Our company, which has been producing patterned jersey for 2 years as one of the firsts, aims to appeal to wider audiences. This product is specially manufactured for our male and female customers by our company. These products, which are our trademark registered designs, are mostly used in healthcare units (child polyclinics, cardiology service, oncology service, chemotherapy units, emergency, operating room employees) and by teachers in kindergartens. Also, the patterned upper bodies of the teams are effective in providing morale and motivation in the featured units. Suits are produced in size options XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT PATTERNED GRASS TERICOTONE TOOL
- Patterned Grays Terikoton Team model is a suit consisting of 2 pieces in a row.
- The top is patterned. The bottom is compatible with the pattern on the top.
- It is manufactured from Terikoton fabric which does not sweat.
- Patterned Grays Terikoton The upper collar part of the suit resembles the V shape, it has a low (japone arm) sleeve with no arm groove and an arm with a body.
- Behind the upper collar, there is a matching bias matching the color of the jersey.
- There are slits on the edges of the upper part.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- It has 3 pockets, 2 of which are at the bottom, a bag pocket at the front and 1 at the back.
- The bottom is in the form of a classic-cut trouser leg.
- The lower part is elastic and the upper lace in the same color with the adjustable lacing. In this way, the team displays a stylish stance.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE FABRIC OF PATTERNED GRAYS TERICOTONE SUIT
- Patterned Grays Terikoton The fabric of the suit is appropriately woven from cotton and polyester.
- Terikoton is a very light and thin fabric.
- Patterned Grays Terikoton jerseys manufactured with tericoton fabric can be washed in the washing machine up to 40 degrees. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- Patterned Grays Terikoton The iron of the suit should be ironed with a warm iron at medium temperature or a cotton or polyester setting, if any.
VIDEO CLIP OF PATTERNED DR GREYS MODEL