GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT WOMEN'S CRUISE COLLAR SET (ALPAKA FABRIC)
Produced with a line medical quality, the Women's Double-breasted Collar Suit nurse jersey is made of alpaca fabric. The harmony of the detailed bio on the collar of the jersey with the trousers creates an elegant and noble appearance. People using the Women's Double-breasted Collar Team are doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists, midwives, and other healthcare professionals. If preferred, jerseys can also be used by companies that offer food service. Suits are produced in size options XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL. There are 3 different models of Women's Double Breasted Collar Suits.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT WOMEN'S CRUISE COLLAR
- Women's Double Breasted Collar Suit is made of alpaca fabric.
- Women's Double-Breasted Collar Set is a 2-piece suit, one on top of the other.
- The upper and lower parts are made of the same color and the same fabric.
- The collar has a V view.
- The upper body has a curve extending from the left shoulder to the bottom of the right arm cavity. Different colored bias were sewn from this curve to the back of the neck.
- The arms are fake and short.
- There are 3 pockets in the upper part, 2 in the skirt section and 1 in the chest section.
- The pants are the same color with the bias color used in the upper body.
- There are slits on the skirt of the upper part.
- It has 3 pockets, 2 of which are at the bottom, a bag pocket at the front and 1 at the back.
- The bottom is in the form of a classic-cut trouser leg.
- The bottom is elastic and has an adjustable lacing.
INFORMATION ABOUT WOMEN'S CRUISE COLLAR FABRIC
Women's Double Breasted Collar Suit (alpaca) is woven from a suitable proportion of polyester and viscose.
The iron of the tool should be ironed with a warm iron at medium temperature or a polyester and viscose setting if available.
Women's Double-Breasted Collar Suit can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.