PATTERNED ALPAKA NURSERY FORM GENERAL USAGE AREAS
Line as Medical, patterned uniforms of nurses, after widespread use in the US and European countries, we expect widely used in Turkey. As one of the first, our company produces patterned jersey aims to appeal to a wider audience. Dr. This product, which is a Grays Model, is produced specially for our customers by our company. Our trademark registered design . Grays Model products are used by health personnel and teachers in kindergartens in more specialized units (pediatric polyclinics, cardiology service, oncology service, chemotherapy units, emergency, operating room employees). In addition, the fact that the upper bodies of the teams are patterned is effective in providing morale and motivation in the special units. Sets are available in XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL sizes. Patterned Alpaca Grays There are 6 types of designs.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT PATTERNED GRAYS ALPAKA TEAM
- Patterned Grays Alpaca Team model is a team consisting of 2 pieces upside down.
- The upper part is patterned. The lower part is compatible with the upper pattern.
- Patterned Grays The upper collar of the team resembles the V-shape, with no arm play and a low (Japanese arm) sleeve with one sleeve.
- Behind the top collar is a bias tape that matches the color of the spread.
- There is a slit on the edges of the upper part.
- There are 3 pockets on the top, 2 on the skirt and 1 on the chest.
- There are 3 pockets at the bottom, 2 of which are at the front and 1 at the back.
- Bottom section is in the form of classic trousers.
- The lower part is elastic and the adjustable bead is the same color as the upper one. In this way, the team exhibits an elegant posture.
INFORMATION ON PATTERNED GRAYS ALPAKA TEAM FABRIC
- Patterned Grays Alpaca The fabric of the suit is woven from viscose and polyester in a suitable ratio.
- Patterned Grays jerseys manufactured with Alpaca fabric can be washed up to 40 degrees in the washing machine. Washing above 40 degrees is not recommended.
- Patterned Grays Alpaca The iron of the tool should be ironed with a medium temperature warm iron or cotton or polyester setting if available.
VIDEO CLIPS OF DR GRAY MODEL WITH PATTERN